Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SPRING BREAK

Spring Break is so soon and I can't wait! I'm not going anywhere special but the thought of having a week long break is very satisfying.  Although I wish I was in Florida, Jamaica or anywhere warm.  I actually have my whole spring break planned out starting from Friday.

Friday- picking my brother up from East Lansing then going home to Grand Rapids
Saturday- going to Chicago with my family which will consist of eating, shopping and relaxing
Sunday- return to Grand Rapids
Monday-Wednesday- bring my car Hansen Collision to get it fixed until Wednesday because someone did a hit and run while I was in class (eff you to whoever it was)
Thursday- go back to Kalamazoo to work
Friday- work all day
Saturday- go to East Lansing to celebrate a friend's birthday at the Tin Can
Sunday- recuperate
Monday- back to English 1100

Nothing too exciting but I still get to relax with my family and friends.

During break I have many projects and assignments to work on so that's a bummer. I'm getting stressed because I have a huge portfolio due for my Special Education class.  Even though it's going to take a lot of time and effort, it will all be worth it at the end when I get a job!  I get to take a break from teaching my seventh graders next week!!!!!!! Middle school students can be a pain in the ASS, but I learned to love them. I hope everyone enjoys their spring break!
This is my Family. Can't wait to be reunited!! <3

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! Have a good break with your family (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow someone is going to have fun!!!! take me with you!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are going to have a great Spring Break enjoy!

    ReplyDelete